Monday, October 25, 2010

Storyboards :: 'Drawing Fever'


Several months ago, I was starting to feel really dull about drawing shit for myself at nights. And then, just like that, started to recieve commissions from some ad agencies, for drawing storyboards on weekends. Despite the quantity per terms, I should say, I like drawing them! More than anything else.. It's like drawing comics, in some way..


just a few scraps of random unused or cropped b&w snapshots'..

btw, I heared somewhere, that.. a drawing looks great only when you can see a good composition in every inch' of it.. say NO to: equal spaces, weights of light* and line thickness. learning has no end..

I'm also considering to open my own personal website, and.. may be drawing some poster stuff, just for fun. It IS challanging, because I never had a machine suitable for a bigger resolution than proper A3 print size, till now. Also, drawing a quality stuff.. I think I should try out some wectors or pen tool tricks first. OK, so.. I'll be back! .)
'----ssssssssssSSHHHAAZAAAM !!!----'

0 comments:

Post a Comment