Sunday, October 19, 2008

Chick :: Deep Into The Sleep





Just having fun while exploring PS colors..
Also, little tricks used this time:
Bluring brush + Noise filter.

Looks like it's going to be a bloody busy Fall and Winter time for me this year. I hope I'll manage to finish my studies properly.. Anyways, I've also decided to use my digital drawing skills for some present study projects. So I guess it's going to be a full time learning to master that graphic tablet thing (finally). Gotto get used to it.

EDIT: Special guest in the comment section - goddess itself - famous french
artist - Marguerite Sauvage! (♥) Go folks, check her out. NOW! :))

6 comments:

Gediminas said...

i will :)

PauZak said...

¡Ay, caramba! :)
tai gal ka ir naudingo pavyks pametet, tips'ais kokiais pasidalint. ziuresim kas gausis/nesigaus :))
high-five, dude!

Marguerite Sauvage said...

Hi pauzak, your work is nice, thanks for the message on my blog :) Keep up. Marguerite.

Marguerite Sauvage said...

Hi pauzak, your work is nice, thanks for the message on my blog :) Keep up. Marguerite.

PauZak said...

:) thanks for taking time to drop an eye on my stuff. I'm flattered by your visit. much appreciated.

Marguerite Sauvage said...

You're welcome :)

Post a Comment